Saturday, June 20, 2009

nothing said

I don't know that I have anything to say ... that's not really new. Since starting this I doubt my reasons -- I don't know many people and I don't have much to say, and I don't think anyone reads it -- and I know that's not supposed to be the point, but still it would be nice to think someone read it some of the time -- not this sort of junk but sometimes when it's other stuff ... and I found myself mostly putting things here ....

so anyway, i started another called poetry (k)not and today put the first thing there that might or might not be a poem, but i don't know why i did that, or that anyone will ever find it, maybe for the better ....

so there
I guess we'll see, maybe.
And maybe not.
Maybe later

No comments:

About Me

houston, tx, United States

Blog Archive

My Blog List