Saturday, May 9, 2009

what to do ... modified


so ... what to do.
1. ...
2. ...
2. quit my job - but ... first
3. learn how to do something else...
4. learn how to do something, not so ...
5. learn to do something people ...
5. change my ... no one's demographic ... (outwardly appearing) .... (what appears to an outsider with no clue as to the cost of...) ... (under circumstances of which they know nothing) ....(needing) to make a change. How do they decide ... (not a realistic or valid concern as the word is commonly understood) what they really mean is... whatever ... just because ... different
5. work i've applied for ... so ...
5. ...
6. just figure out one thing that i need to figure out ... whatever that may be
7. get real... You can't win unless you play.

When I grow up, if I grow up, I want to ... it really doesn't matter so much and there's lots of people who'd be happy to have a chance to deal with ... so I deleted everything ...
how 'bout that?
Does it really matter?
Breathe in, breathe out, "in time," and all that ...

No comments:

About Me

houston, tx, United States

Blog Archive

My Blog List